DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT PROGRAM DESIGN & PLANNING
Is your company seeking expert guidance to take its disability employment initiatives to the next level? The National Organization on Disability offers a six- to eight-week program design and planning project. Our team will review your company’s current disability employment policies, practices and culture and collaborate with you to design a disability program and implementation plan that fits your specific needs. The plan addresses key elements of successful disability inclusion efforts:
- Strategy & Metrics
- People Policies & Practices
- Talent Sourcing
- Technology & Process
This Program Design & Planning project—which can be delivered at the corporate level or targeted to a specific operation, facility or location—includes documentation review, interviews and workshops. The outcome of the project is alignment of key parties (e.g., Diversity & Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, Compliance and the business) on what needs to happen to launch and sustain a successful disability employment initiative. Deliverables include:
- Disability Employment Program Plan including, vision, targets and metrics, talent program design changes (e.g., sourcing, onboarding, training), design of launch events and training, change management and communication plan, and other elements as needed.
- Implementation Plan outlining the initiatives and timing required to support global implementation, including local pilots.
- Understand the current state of disability inclusion in your company and opportunities for improvement
- Receive a detailed program design and implementation plan that is actionable and scalable across the organization
- Achieve buy-in among internal leaders who will support the success of your disability initiative
For information on Disability Employment Program Design & Planning, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org