Gov. Tom Ridge
– Former Governor of Pennsylvania and Secretary of Homeland Security
Tom Ridge, the former Governor of Pennsylvania who served as the first US Secretary of Homeland Security, joined NOD’s Board of Directors in 2006 as its Chair. Under Governor Ridge’s leadership, the organization has adopted a strategic focus on employment of people with disabilities…
– Founder and Chairman, DiversityInc
“I want the most competitive team possible and that can’t be done without being vigorously inclusive…Not only has our aggregate work product and service to our customers improved (due to superior talent), the inclusion of people with disabilities has elevated the EQ of the entire organization.”
– President, National Organization on Disability
Carol Glazer is President of the National Organization on Disability, the nation’s oldest civil rights organization representing all of America’s 57 million people with disabilities. In her ten years as President, Carol has transformed NOD into the country’s premier resource on disability inclusion through its Disability Employment Tracker, its Corporate Leadership Council and its professional advisory services helping companies with talent acquisition.
Michele C. Meyer-Shipp, Esq.
– Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer and Principal, KPMG
“As a person with a disability, and the mom of a son with a disability, it is personally meaningful for me to support this community. I have a passion for equality in all shapes and forms, am an advocate and work tirelessly for the underserved.”
PHILIP E. BEEKMAN
– President, Owl Hollow Enterprises
STEPHEN L. FEINBERG
– Chairman, Dorsar Investment Company, Inc
WHY ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT?
I care about our disability community and feel they deserve the same job opportunities that we all have. The companies they work for are benefitting from a loyal, talented and enthusiastic group. This helps all of us.
GAY FORSYTHE REICH
– Honorary Founder and President Emerita, National Organization on Disability
Harold W. McGraw, III
– Chairman Emeritus, S&P Global
JEFFREY P. REICH
– CEO, Bridge Street Capital Management
E. JOHN ROSENWALD, JR
– Vice Chairman Emeritus, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
– Chairman, Harris Interactive