“Mental Health Disabilities in the Workplace: Moving From Conversation to Action” | Corporate Leadership Council Spring Learning Event
Mental Health Disabilities in the Workplace: Moving From Conversation to Action
NOD Corporate Leadership Council’s Spring Learning Event
April 16, 2020, 1:30 – 5:00 PM ET, New York City | Hosted by
Explore how innovative organizations are taking action to address mental health disabilities and foster an inclusive workplace where all employees can thrive.
Each year, 47 million Americans—that’s 1 in 5 adults—are affected by mental health disabilities, which amounts to trillions of dollars in lost productivity globally. Increasingly, HR and D&I managers are exploring strategies and sharing solutions to address the costs of untreated mental health disabilities in their workforce by promoting inclusive employment practices.
- Insights from employees that have “come out” with mental health disabilities.
- Lessons from HR executives who have executed effective accommodations for mental health disabilities.
- Plus, practical tools and tips that can be put into use within your workplace
- Click here to save your place.
- Priority Seating for Council Members.
Need help? Contact email@example.com.