Rescheduled! NOD + NILG Webinar: Be a Leader Among Peers with the 2021 Disability Employment Tracker
Rescheduled! Wednesday, February 17, 2:00 – 3:00 PM ET
Co-Presented by the National Organization on Disability and the National Industry Liaison Group
NOD’s Disability Employment Tracker, now in its eighth year, assists federal contractors to make disability inclusion part of their overall business strategy and to find the right talent while removing inclusion barriers.
This year NOD partnered with Talmetrix, a national employee research and insight company to redesign the “Tracker” with questions that reflect the most effective inclusion strategies in the field. By utilizing recent market research and data collected through the Tracker, the two organizations created a dynamic disability benchmarking tool that provides companies with the cutting-edge, outcome-based data metrics they need to build a more inclusive workforce which is proven to enhance innovation and increase engagement with employees and customers.
In this webinar attendees will learn:
- What it takes to attract, engage and retain people with disabilities in your workforce;
- Strategies that lead to the highest self ID rates;
- How members of NOD’s Corporate Leadership Council outperform non-members in all areas of disability inclusion
- Felicia Nurmsen, Managing Director of Employer Services, National Organization on Disability
- Chris Powell, President of Talmetrix
Exclusive to the NOD Corporate Leadership Council and National Industry Liaison Group members
- Not a member of the Council? Find about about the many benefits of joining today!