CORPORATE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL NETWORKING ROUNDTABLE
Exclusive to members of the NOD Corporate Leadership Council!
DRIVING INNOVATION THROUGH EMPLOYEE RESOURCE GROUPS
April 4th, 4:00 – 7:00 PM ET | L’Oréal USA, New York City
Building a disability inclusive workplace doesn’t happen overnight, and it goes beyond adopting a few policies. The companies doing this best are changing and evolving their culture. Through NOD’s Spring Learning Series, Council members will learn how to lead a sea change of corporate culture at your company, paving the way for more people with disabilities to join your workforce through a two in-person events.
Join us for a panel and networking happy hour as we look under the hood of businesses that are excelling at building disability inclusive cultures through their Employee Resource/Affinity Groups (ERG/AGs). Meet fellow diversity & inclusion leaders and learn about everything from establishing an ERG to using your ERG to innovate your business practices.
Cocktails and light refreshment will be served.
- Frédéric Rozé, President & CEO, L’Oréal USA
Plus, these Diversity Leaders:
- Laura Bailey, Senior Vice President, Community Finance + Affairs; Executive Lead, CapAbilities Network, Capital One
- Karen Brown, Global Diversity & Inclusion Executive + Advisor
- Carol Glazer, President, National Organization on Disability
- Angela Guy, Senior Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion; Member, DiversABILITY Think Tank, L’Oréal USA
- Cassie Liverance, Vice President, Physical Distribution + Consumer Products; Member, DiversABILITY Think Tank, L’Oréal USA
- Stephanie Magner-Tripp, Head of Employee Advocacy and Employer Brand, and Co-Lead of ENABLE, New York Life
- Shane Nelson, Vice President + Editor, DiversityInc Best Practices
- John Sasso, Associate Director, Service Delivery Team Lead Technology Experience Support, EY
Who Should Attend
Both seasoned and emerging professionals will have opportunities to:
- Develop strategies to build trust and encourage employees to self-ID, while enhancing the work environment.
- Learn from top companies that are setting the pace.
- Widen their professional connections through networking.
Council members will also learn how easy it is to embed D&I into existing corporate values, leading to a truly disability inclusive corporate culture that can attract, retain, and engage diverse talent and businesses.
Hosted by L’Oréal USA
Register: Employees of NOD Corporate Leadership Council members can email email@example.com to save their place.
Seating limited: President’s Circle members receive four seats; Corporate Circle members receive two seats.
Not a member of the Corporate Leadership Council? Find out about the many benefits of joining today!
Become an Event Sponsor
Sponsors gain access to HR and D&I executives and managers from the country’s top companies and exposure as a disability inclusion champion.
Plus, receive exclusive speaking opportunities that brand your company as a thought leader among peers.