NYC EXECUTIVE LUNCHEON | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work: Harnessing the Power of Difference
Exclusive to members of the NOD Corporate Leadership Council
EXECUTIVE LUNCHEON | Bringing Our Whole Selves to Work: Harnessing the Power of Difference by Uncovering Invisible Diversity Traits
June 20, 2018 | 11:30 AM – 2:30 PM ET
To promote innovation, engagement, and productivity, top companies are building corporate cultures where employees feel comfortable bringing their full identities to the workplace. Join us to explore new, integrated strategies that:
- Promote inclusion of “invisible diversity” traits, like non-apparent disabilities and LGBT identity,
- Unleash the full potential of your workforce, and
- Empower leaders with practical tactics to transform the workplace.
You will gain knowledge to use your role to influence colleagues, and walk away with practical ideas on how to unleash the full potential of your workforce that will shape how you approach diversity and disability inclusion in the workforce.
Through case studies and stories, our panel of experts will share their journey on embedding these “invisible traits” as part of their D&I and/or business strategy, how they have engaged key stakeholders along the way, some early wins and what’s on the horizon.
- Carol Glazer, President, National Organization on Disability
- Lisa Lucchese, Global Head of External Reporting Operations & Co-Executive Sponsor of Access
Ability, Mid-Atlantic, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- James Mahoney, ED & Head of Autism at Work, JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Eric Mitchell, Associate Vice President, Human Resources, AT&T
- Nora Vele, Executive Director, Global Diversity & Inclusion, Merck
- Moderated by Karen Brown, Global Diversity & Inclusion Executive & Advisor
Presented in partnership with The NYC LGBT Community Center
Not a member of the Corporate Leadership Council? Find out about the many benefits of joining today!