“Building Tomorrow’s Accessible Workplaces” | Corporate Leadership Council’s Summer Webcast
Building Tomorrow’s Accessible Workplaces
NOD Corporate Leadership Council’s Summer Webcast
June 17th, 3:00 – 4:30 PM ET
Businesses who aren’t making their websites and apps accessible are missing out on nearly 25% of their potential market, according to Stacker. That’s why a growing number of professionals, who are designing the workplaces of the future, are pushing accessibility beyond compliance.
- Tactics that integrate accessibility and technology to achieve business returns.
- How to create a culture, supported with accessible tech, that supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
- Sherri Byrne-Haber, Head of Accessibility, VMware
- Simon Dermer, Co-Founder and CEO, eSSENTIAL Accessibility
- Christopher Patnoe, Head of Accessibility Programs, Google
- Jeremy Zillar, Outgoing Director, Digital.gov
REGISTER: All employees of NOD Corporate Leadership Council companies can attend!
- This event is exclusive to members of the NOD Corporate Leadership Council! Click here to save your place.
Need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.