Linking HR Practices to Results: 2021 Employment Tracker Data Setting New Standards for Disability Workforce Inclusion
Did you know…
- Only 25% of organizations have explicit goals for recruiting and hiring people with disabilities?
- 61% of people managers and 51% of HR professionals have NOT participated in disability inclusion training?
- The 2021 NOD Employment Tracker showed an increase of new hires with disabilities?
- Companies participating in the Tracker collectively employ over 10 million Americans?
For the first time ever, NOD’s analysis of the 2021 Employment Tracker data is linking HR practices to real-world outcomes. Join us for a webinar on February 3, 2:30 – 3:30 ET exploring trends and correlations derived from over 225 companies that participated in last year’s Tracker.
- Important workforce practices leading to the strongest disability HR metrics and results
- Latest themes, trends, and analysis from 228 companies that completed the 2021 NOD Employment Tracker
- Five key links between HR practices and HR outcomes related to disability workforce inclusion:
- Attracting candidates with disabilities
- Hiring new talent with disabilities
- Raising self-identification rates
- Securing promotion and advancement for team members with disabilities
- Identifying high-potential employees with disabilities
- How your company stacks up compared to others
Plus: Discover how to benchmark your performance with the 2022 NOD Employment Tracker, which now features an enhanced focus on mental health in the workplace and digital accessibility practices.
- Take the Tracker Today! Deadline is March 11th
- Carol Glazer, President, NOD
- Chris Powell, CEO, Talmetrix
All are welcome to attend this live event! Click here to register.
This event will be live captioned and feature ASL interpretation.
Questions? Contact [email protected]