NYC NETWORKING LUNCHEON: Fostering Engagement, Attracting Diverse Talent: The Value of a Disability Inclusive Brand
Exclusive to members of the NOD Corporate Leadership Council
Join corporate leaders on April 16th from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM ET for a discussion about how raising awareness for the talents of employees with disabilities can:
- increase overall employee engagement;
- help attract diverse talent;
- increase self-ID rates; and
- advance inclusion within your company, and beyond.
- Peter Brown, Vice President, Design, Charter Communications
- Carol Glazer, President, NOD
- Sheri Klein, Vice President, Campaign Development, Ad Council
- David O’Brien, Partner, Americas Brand, Marketing and Communications, EY
- Alicia Petross, Vice President Diversity, Inclusion and Engagement, The Hershey Company
- More to be announced!
This event is generously sponsored by Charter Communications, a NOD Corporate Leadership Council member.
Not a member of the Corporate Leadership Council? Find out about the many benefits of joining today!