The Forum on Workplace Inclusion Annual Conference: NOD + PwC + Giant Eagle
Corporate innovators are using disability inclusion principles to build a smarter workplace that offers a substantial return-on investment and delivers competitive advantages, including increased productivity and engagement across the entire workforce. Leading companies want to learn from subject matter experts and corporate pacesetters on how to move beyond compliance and embed a culture of disability inclusion by retooling worksites using universal design strategies that support all employees.
Representatives from PricewaterhouseCoopers and Giant Eagle will share outcomes from their experiences working with the National Organization on Disability (NOD) to grow their disability inclusion initiatives and launch universally designed workplaces. Experts from NOD and the Center for Inclusive Design (IDeA), University of Buffalo, will share practical strategies that participants can use to jumpstart their efforts and reap the bottom-line benefits.
- Apply practical steps to foster a culture of disability inclusion and increase broad employee engagement at your company.
- Utilize universal design strategies to build a smarter workplace and benefit from a more productive workforce.
- Learn from disability employment and universal design experts and corporate peers’ on-the-ground experiences.
- Jason Capili, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Director, IFS Ethics and Compliance, AA/EEO Compliance
- Jeremy Shapira, Giant Eagle, Inc., Special Projects, Inclusion and Diversity
- Barbara Spitzer, National Organization on Disability, Consultant, Professional Services
- Edward Steinfeld, School of Architecture and Planning, University of Buffalo, SUNY Distinguished Professor of Architecture; Director, IDeA Center