Workplace Mental Health: An Introduction for Mental Health Awareness Month
NOD is proud to announce a new partnership with Mental Health America, a leading non-profit dedicated to uncovering workplace disparities and addressing the psychological needs of the workforce.
Did you know?
- Millions of employees spend more hours in the workplace than at home, and productivity and satisfaction levels are influenced by work cultures.
- Typically, one in five people experience mental illness in a given year, and
- Since the onset of the pandemic, adults reporting anxiety and/or depressive disorder has increased by 30%
All are invited to join us for a four-part webinar series and take a deep-dive into the employee perspective on mental health in the workplace—and what employers should be doing to build inclusive and supportive workplaces.
May 5, 2022 12:30 pm | Workplace Mental Health: An Introduction for Mental Health Awareness Month
Employee expectations have shifted rapidly in recent years, emphasizing an employer’s responsibility to foster well-being in the workforce. Yet 70% of employees report increased distraction at work, and 3 in 5 employees report seeking other professional opportunities.
In this webinar, we’ll explore the latest research on workplace mental health and discuss how companies can meaningfully support employee mental wellness.
- Taylor Adams, Director of Workplace Mental Health, Mental Health America
- Felicia Nurmsen, Managing Director of Employer Services, NOD
Invite Your Colleagues! This event is open to the public, so please invite your colleagues from relevant teams/ERGs to attend.