October 26, 2017 at 1:11 pm #2270
Share your thoughts on the Fall Corporate Leadership Council luncheon and roundtable on mental health in the workplace.
Thanks to our featured speakers, including:
- Dr. Ronald Copeland, SVP, Diversity & Inclusion Strategy and Policy, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer, Kaiser Permanente and NOD Director
- Craig Kramer, Mental Health Ambassador, Chair, Global Campaign for Mental Health, Johnson & Johnson
- Lori Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, EY
Please also be sure to take a look at these additional resources shared by our speakers:
November 2, 2017 at 8:34 am #2323
- Mental Health in the Workplace Tool Kit – from National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI)
- “The New Cancer” – TedX talk by Craig Kramer of Council member Johnson & Johnson
- Depression Calculator – Generates an estimate of the costs of depression to your company with this tool from Tufts University
- Mental Health First Aid – A training course that teaches you how to identify, understand and respond to signs of mental illnesses and substance use disorders
- The One Mind Initiative – A coalition of chief executives and leaders of major employers, committed to creating the gold standard for workplace well-being and brain health
- R U OK? – Council members EY’s four-step process to support colleagues and loved ones with mental illness
- “Workplace Mental Health Training Could Cut Sick Leave Costs” – Feature article from Council member DiversityInc
- Questions? Contact panelist and fellow Corporate Leadership Council member Lori Golden, Abilities Strategy Leader, EY with specific questions about addressing mental health in your workplace at email@example.com.
I am looking forward to keeping this critical conversation alive and finding ways to amplify the message. The panelists offered both compelling stories and tangible solutions. Thank you so very much for all of your insights. I am interested in hearing from other Council members what you’re doing to open this dialogue inside your own companies. Thank you!
December 4, 2017 at 5:38 pm #2421
- This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Amber Cecil.
NOD Corporate Leadership Council member Northrop Grumman is sharing its best practices on mental health in the workplace with fellow members!
Find out how this company supports employees with mental illness in the workplace–especially for its large veterans population–while avoiding contributing to or promoting stigma: Northrop Grumman mental health support – NOD – 12-1-17 mr.llfFebruary 14, 2021 at 7:47 pm #9155
buy cialis onlineFebruary 14, 2021 at 7:54 pm #9156
cialis generic name cialis generic nameParticipant
cialis priceFebruary 15, 2021 at 10:38 am #9157
buy cialis pills buy cialis pillsParticipant
cialis 2.5 mgFebruary 15, 2021 at 4:08 pm #9158
cialis pills cialis pillsParticipant
cialis priceFebruary 15, 2021 at 7:00 pm #9159
cialis reviews cialis reviewsParticipant
cialis 20 mgFebruary 15, 2021 at 9:42 pm #9160
cialis 10mg cialis 10mgParticipant
buy generic cialis onlineFebruary 16, 2021 at 4:16 am #9161
cialis online pharmacyFebruary 17, 2021 at 1:48 pm #9163
purchasing cialis online purchasing cialis onlineParticipant
online cialisFebruary 17, 2021 at 4:54 pm #9164
cialis 2.5 mg cialis 2.5 mgParticipant
generic cialis tadalafilFebruary 17, 2021 at 7:03 pm #9165
cialis online pharmacy cialis online pharmacyParticipant
tadalafil cialisFebruary 18, 2021 at 12:54 pm #9166
purchasing cialis onlineFebruary 19, 2021 at 9:14 am #9168
cheap cialis online cheap cialis onlineParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.