National Organization on Disability Welcomes New Companies to CEO Council
###AT&T, Dodge & Cox, Merck and Exelon Join Corporate Leadership Body Committed to Building a Disability Inclusive Workforce###
NEW YORK (January 28, 2016) – The National Organization on Disability (NOD) is pleased to welcome four new companies to its CEO Council – a group of companies who distinguish themselves as leaders in diversity and employers of choice for people with disabilities.
New at the Corporate Circle level, are AT&T, Dodge & Cox, and Merck. In the President’s Circle, NOD welcomes longtime partner Exelon Corporation, which has in recent years generously sponsored NOD’s corporate networking events bringing together diversity professionals from across the country. With these latest CEO Council additions, NOD is now proud to count 31 companies as members, including four lead partners: McGraw Hill Financial; Prudential Financial; Sirota Consulting; and UPS Foundation.
“Membership in the CEO Council sends a powerful message to those who interact with these leading brands that these companies take disability inclusion seriously,” said Gov. Tom Ridge, Chairman of NOD. “These companies understand the value people with disabilities bring to the workplace each day. And with their membership they commit to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of their consumers. On behalf of everyone at NOD, we thank our new members for their commitment and unwavering support in expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities.”
CEO Council member companies receive a number of benefits, including:
- Opportunities to learn from corporate peers and National Organization on Disability experts about challenges and leading practices in disability employment
- Exclusive networking events with C-level business and government executives
- Access to market awareness and insight into trends and leading practices, including NOD’s online learning forums and publications
- One-on-one coaching sessions with NOD disability employment experts
- Discounted pricing for selected National Organization on Disability Professional Services