National Organization on Disability Welcomes Three Prominent Companies to Corporate Leadership Council
Johnson & Johnson, CSC, and Mondelēz Join Corporate Leadership Body Committed to Building a Disability Inclusive Workforce
NEW YORK (July 28, 2016) – The National Organization on Disability (NOD) is pleased to welcome three prominent companies to its Corporate Leadership Council – a group of companies who distinguish themselves as leaders in diversity and employers of choice for people with disabilities.
The Corporate Leadership Council welcomes Johnson & Johnson to the President’s Circle, as well as CSC and Mondelēz to its Corporate Circle. With these latest Corporate Leadership Council additions, NOD is now proud to count 36 companies as members, including six lead partners: DiversityInc, JPMorgan Chase & Co.; Prudential Financial; S&P Global; Sirota Consulting; and the UPS Foundation.
“The National Organization on Disability is delighted to welcome these prominent companies to its Corporate Leadership Council. Membership sends a powerful message to consumers who interact with these brands that they take disability inclusion seriously,” said Gov. Tom Ridge, Chairman of NOD. “With their membership these leading companies commit to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of their consumers. On behalf of everyone at NOD, we thank our new members for their commitment and unwavering support in expanding employment opportunities for people with disabilities.”
“Because so many corporate leaders with titles other than CEO have been keenly active participants whose contributions we wish to honor, NOD has proudly renamed our Corporate Leadership Council, known earlier as the CEO Council,” Gov. Ridge added. In addition to this expanded network, Corporate Leadership Council member companies receive a range of benefits, including:
- Special access to NOD experts in disability employment and inclusion
- Exclusive networking events with C-suite business and government leaders and opportunities to learn from corporate peers about leading practices in disability inclusion
- National visibility for your commitment to disability employment through NOD’s communications channels
- Unique insight into corporate trends and leading practices in disability inclusion through NOD’s yearlong agenda of learning forums, both in-person and virtual, and publications
- One-on-one fast track consulting with NOD disability employment experts
- Members Only pricing on any of NOD’s suite of Professional Services