Tracker Executive Briefing
Our Tracker Executive Briefing provides a data-rich view of where you are in your disability inclusion journey – and an action plan to advance your efforts.
National Organization on Disability experts will analyze your Employment Tracker™ responses and meet with you, in-person or virtually, for an in-depth discussion of:
- How your company stacks up against others in the Tracker database, with question-by-question benchmarking
- Leading practices with expert observations – informed by 35 years of experience – on where your company excels and your opportunities for improvement
- A customized plan with quick wins, and medium and long-term actions, tailored to your business
- A playbook on how to use the Tracker Executive Briefing to build buy-in across the organization
- Know where your company is on the disability employment maturity curve and how you compare to the competition
- Build executive awareness of and buy-in to boost your disability inclusion efforts
- Insight into six key areas: Climate and Culture, Talent Sourcing, People Practices, Workplace & Technology, Strategy & Metrics, and Veterans Employment
- Advance your inclusion agenda and enhance your brand as a disability-friendly employer
Case Study: PwC + NOD
PwC turned its data into a plan with the Tracker Executive Briefing Executive Briefing. NOD’s disability employment experts delivered an in-depth analysis of PwC’s Employment Tracker results and developed customized recommendations to advance their efforts to recruit top talent with disabilities.
“The Executive Briefing gave us…a specific action plan that would help us chart our short-term, medium- and longer-term initiatives and a roadmap for senior management’s evaluation. Our team was very pleased with what we learned and we’re now moving ahead with greater confidence with these new tools in hand.” – Brad K. Hopton, Partner, PwC