In NOD’s Harris Survey of employers, nearly four in ten reported difficulty finding qualified candidates with disabilities. Starting in a pilot site, we will help you develop a program to recruit and retain job candidates with disabilities and develop the relationships needed to build an ongoing pipeline of talent.
A Hiring Support engagement begins with an assessment of the site – including job descriptions, policies, hiring practices, work processes and site accessibility and accommodation requirements. With that baseline, NOD experts help you to:
- Set hiring targets
- Distinguish quality partners among a fragmented landscape of local agencies, using our Disability Employment Service Provider Selection Protocol
- Train managers, recruiters and other players on disability employment awareness
- Ensure sustainable success, through ongoing support and results tracking
- Effectively recruit a dedicated workforce, known for strong performance and low absenteeism.
- Partner with the leaders: A Rutgers University evaluation found NOD to demonstrate “the greatest success in job placement” when compared to other employment programs
- Increase employee engagement across the broader workforce
- Reduce risk of compliance violations with U.S. Labor Department regulations for federal contractors on hiring individuals with disabilities and protected veterans
NOD’s Hiring Support can help your company solve talent gaps while boosting employee engagement and fulfilling compliance goals.