DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT TRACKER
Find out where your company stands with the Disability Employment Tracker™. This free and confidential assessment provides essential data to benchmark your company’s performance in disability and veterans inclusion.
DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 15th: Complete the online assessment to receive a free benchmarking Scorecard and qualify for the 2019 NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal.
Plus, completion of the Tracker is a requirement to be eligible for the annual DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity (deadline closed on March 1, 2019).
Use the Tracker Scorecard to:
- Measure your performance in six key inclusion aspects: Climate & Culture; Talent Sourcing; People Practices; Workplace & Technology; Strategy & Metrics; and Veterans Employment (optional).
- Compare your results to the group benchmark for each inclusion aspect.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Track your progress year-over-year, by enrolling annually.
- Demonstrate that you are taking tangible steps toward meeting Labor Department employment targets for federal contractors.
Even more, your company will receive information on leading practices, high-level trends and demographic data drawn from all participating companies. View all the 2018 Tracker benchmarks.
Turn Your Data into a Plan
Put your Disability Employment Tracker™ Scorecard to work. Opt for the Disability Inclusion Accelerator™, and NOD’s disability employment experts will use your company’s results to chart a plan to progress further. Your company will receive extensive benchmarking data, short-, medium- and long-term actions to advance your inclusion initiatives, and a playbook to gain internal buy-in.