DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT TRACKER
STEP ONE: DETERMINE YOUR CURRENT STATE
Find out where your company stands with the Disability Employment Tracker™. Using the National Organization on Disability’s proprietary analysis, this free and confidential online assessment provides essential data to benchmark your company’s performance in disability and veterans inclusion.
TAKE THE TRACKER TODAY
The 2018 Disability Employment Tracker™ is now available, with a deadline to submit by March 1, 2018. Complete this webform to gain instant access to begin.
Complete the brief Disability Employment Tracker™ questionnaire and receive a complimentary benchmarking Scorecard.
The Tracker Scorecard charts your performance in each of the six key inclusion aspects examined: Climate & Culture; Talent Sourcing; People Practices; Workplace & Technology; Strategy & Metrics; and Veterans Employment (optional).
Even more, your company will receive information on leading practices, high-level trends and demographic data drawn from all participating companies. Read the FAQ to learn more.
- Use the benchmarking Scorecard to identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
- Take the Tracker annually to track progress year-over-year
- For federal contractors, demonstrate that you are taking tangible steps toward meeting Labor Department employment targets
- Completion of the Tracker is required to be eligible for the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity
- Compete for the NOD 2018 Leading Disability Employer Seal™ and be recognized as a leader in disability employment. Learn more and find out the past NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal winners.
STEP TWO: USE YOUR TRACKER DATA TO BUILD AN ACTION PLAN
Put your Disability Employment Tracker™ Scorecard to work. Opt for the Disability Inclusion Accelerator™ and NOD’s disability employment experts will use your company’s customized data to chart a plan to progress further. Your company will receive extensive benchmarking; short, medium and long-term project plans to advance your inclusion initiatives; and a playbook to gain internal buy-in.
For more information on the Disability Employment Tracker™ and the Disability Inclusion Accelerator™, contact us at tracker@NOD.org.