DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT TRACKER
Find out where your company stands with the Disability Employment Tracker™. This free and confidential assessment provides essential data to benchmark your company’s performance in disability and veterans inclusion.
Complete the brief online survey and receive a free Scorecard, benchmarking your company’s disability and veterans employment practices and performance.
Please note the qualifying window to be eligible for the 2018 NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal™ and the 2018 DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity has closed. To qualify for these public recognitions next year, complete this web form to be notified when the 2019 Disability Employment Tracker™ opens this fall.
TAKE THE TRACKER TODAY
The 2018 Disability Employment Tracker™ is still open! Although the qualifying window for the Leading Disability Employer Seal™ and DiversityInc Top 50 has closed for 2018, you can still submit the Tracker to receive your complimentary benchmarking Scorecard. Complete this webform to gain instant access.
Use the Tracker Scorecard to:
- Measure your performance in six key inclusion aspects: Climate & Culture; Talent Sourcing; People Practices; Workplace & Technology; Strategy & Metrics; and Veterans Employment (optional).
- Compare your results to the group benchmark for each inclusion aspect.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Track your progress year-over-year, by enrolling annually.
- Demonstrate that you are taking tangible steps toward meeting Labor Department employment targets for federal contractors.
Even more, your company will receive information on leading practices, high-level trends and demographic data drawn from all participating companies. View all the 2017 Tracker benchmarks.
Turn Your Data into a Plan
Put your Disability Employment Tracker™ Scorecard to work. Opt for the Disability Inclusion Accelerator™, and NOD’s disability employment experts will use your company’s results to chart a plan to progress further. Your company will receive extensive benchmarking data, short-, medium- and long-term actions to advance your inclusion initiatives, and a playbook to gain internal buy-in.