DISABILITY EMPLOYMENT TRACKER
Find out where your company stands with the Disability Employment Tracker™. Complete the free and confidential assessment and receive a Scorecard benchmarking your company’s performance in disability and veterans inclusion.
NEW! DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MARCH 17TH: Due to high demand, the deadline to submit the Tracker and qualify for the NOD Leading Disability Employer Seal has been extended to Tuesday, March 17th at 11:59 PM PST.
(The deadline to qualify for the DiversityInc Top 50 Companies for Diversity has now closed.)
Use the Tracker Scorecard to:
- Measure your performance in six key inclusion aspects: Climate & Culture; Talent Sourcing; People Practices; Workplace & Technology; Strategy & Metrics; and Veterans Employment (optional).
- Compare your results to the group benchmark for each inclusion aspect.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunities for improvement.
- Track your progress year-over-year, by enrolling annually.
- Demonstrate that you are taking tangible steps toward meeting Labor Department employment targets for federal contractors.
Even more, your company will receive information on leading practices, high-level trends and demographic data drawn from all participating companies. View all the 2019 Tracker benchmarks.
Turn Your Data into a Plan
Put your Disability Employment Tracker™ Scorecard to work. Opt for the Disability Inclusion Executive Briefing, and NOD’s disability employment experts will use your company’s results to chart a plan to progress further. Your company will receive extensive benchmarking data, short-, medium- and long-term actions to advance your inclusion initiatives, and a playbook to gain internal buy-in.