CORPORATE LEADERSHIP COUNCIL ANNUAL FORUM + LEADING DISABILITY EMPLOYER DINNER | Shifting the Talent Paradigm: Inclusive Culture for a Modern Workforce
September 26, 2019 | Shifting the Talent Paradigm: Inclusive Culture for a Modern Workforce
NOD Corporate Leadership Council Annual Forum + Leading Disability Employers’ Dinner
Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport, Arlington, VA
Become a Change Agent
As a Diversity & Inclusion leader, you are called to influence change within your company. At the Annual Forum + Dinner, you’ll discover emerging leadership tactics and innovative tools that can transform your company’s culture and return bottom-line results.
By attending, you will:
- Learn from peers who have launched internal change efforts and how they navigated challenges
- Strengthen your strategy with insights from allied fields, including change management and adaptive leadership
- Develop your personal leadership model to guide transformative change
- Understand how to measure + communicate impact to gain buy-in for disability inclusion efforts
ANNUAL FORUM: Disability Learning Sessions
8:00 AM – 4:00 PM ET | This day-long learning event features keynote speakers, interactive learning sessions, and panels of top business leaders and experts.
LEADING DISABILITY EMPLOYERS DINNER
5:30 PM – 9:00 PM ET | Be inspired by C-suite leaders making diversity a business priority and celebrate achievements in disability inclusion. This dinner honors companies demonstrating exemplary disability employment performance and recognizes accomplishments in the field.
Program and Speakers To Be Announced! Check back for details.
Reserve your place before space runs out!
- Corporate Leadership Council Members: Register Here
Council members receive complimentary admission to the forum and dinner: Lead + President’s Circle members receive 6 tickets; Corporate Circle members receive 2 tickets.
- Leading Disability Employers & Others: Register Here
- Tables, Journal Ads, and Other Sponsorship Opportunities: Click Here
Need help? Contact email@example.com.